40 YEARS SERVING THE INDUSTRY
Company > Quality
The principal objective of the Administration of BTL - Indústrias Metalúrgicas, S.A. in order to promote the elaboration and the implementation of their System of Guarantee of the Quality (SGQ) it was to endow the Company of documentation with the concept of the Quality necessary to the orientation of their activivity, according with the requirements of the Standard NP EN ISO 9001:2008.
By this motive, the company developed efforts for the elaboration of all the documental support affected to the SGQ and have available means for their implementation. The quality politics of BTL assume the compromise of correspond to the requirements and expectations of the customers, satisfying their needs, affirming by the qualified technologic capacity, assuring the obtention of competitive advantages through innovator projects, with the quality suitable for use that they were purposed. Thus, the company was audited by APCER in January/2003, and has its SGQ certified on the application scope.
The Integrated Management System of BTL Indústrias Metalúrgicas, S.A.
applies, in the quality to CONCEPTION, MANUFACTURE, ASSEMBLY AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OF METALWORKING PRODUCTS
OF BOILERS AND DERIVATIVES, AS WELL AS, FACILITIES WITH INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR AUTOMATION AND CONTROL OF INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES.
On energy, the system applies to EQUIPMENT AND INSFRASTRUCTURES OF THE BTL, INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS AND FLEET
Assuming the commitment to meet the requirements, expectations and needs of its clients and relevant interested parts, asserting itself by its qualified technological capability, ensuring the achievement of competitive advantages through innovative projects, with the quality adequate to the purpose for which they are intended, BTL adopts the following Quality Policy:
- Creation and development of innovative projects and products that meet the expectations of our clients, ensuring compliance with the applicable requirements and availability of information and all the resources necessary to achieve the goals and targets;
- Establishment of solid and sustained relationships of proximity and trust with clients, suppliers and partners in general;
- Continuously improve the quality of our products / services, with the optimization and control of the manufacturing processes;
- Reduction of costs through the reduction of failures and the optimized allocation of resources to the several activities;
- Continuously evaluate the performance of our processes, implementing adequate corrective and improvement actions;
- Valuing the knowledge and experience of the employees, promoting training and professional qualification activities;
- Accomplish with the legal requirements on Safety and Health on Work, in order to promote a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, preventing accidents and work incidents and professional diseases;
- Contribute to minimize the significant environmental impacts resulting from the activity, adopting as a principle the protection of the environment through the reduction of energy consumption and the waste and sustainable use of available resources and technologies;
- To foment the mutual respect and defend the right to equality in the workplace without discrimination or distinction of ethnicity, creed or gender.
Through this Policy, together with its Mission and Values, BTL is committed to complying with the requirements of the Quality Standard NP EN ISO 9001.
BTL requests to all its employees, subcontractors and other relevant interested parts in the scope of their functions, to actively contribute to the promotion and continuous improvement of their processes in an efficient manner and to the full satisfaction of their Customers.
Pressure / Hydraulic Test
Dye Penetrant Inspection